Changing Lives by Inspiring Values
- Create Raving Fans - We want and strive for our customers to be our biggest fans. We strive to deliver an experience that cause them to rave about us from the top of their mountain. Nothing more thrilling than that!
- Hungry - Ready and Willing. We strive to be passionate problem solvers. Gung Ho. Work together. Work in harmony with enthusiasm. Get it done. Make it happen. We work hard.
- Grow or Die - If you're not growing, your dying. It sounds harsh but it's true. Nealey Auto Service has a culture of training. We are growth junkies. Ben Franklin said it best: "If you empty your purse into your head, no one can take it away from you." We hope to inspire this value on our customers as well. Plant a seed, add water, nurture, watch it grow.
- Humbly Confident - It's an ability to appear confident without arrogance, to be self-effacing while still projecting strength and competence. Traits include remaining open to feedback, being grounded, practice gratitude, take leaps of faith, live your potential and being present.
- Be a Linchpin - Are you a cog in someone's machine? Or are you the linchpin in that machine? The cog is easily replaceable, but the linchpin holds it all together. Without the linchpin, the machine doesn't work. We want our employees to be linchpin's. To be indispensable. To be artists. To create.
BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal)
100 Locations by 2035
We will focus our energy on strategically acquiring existing automotive repair businesses that have a strong brand reputation and proper alignment of our core values. We will be the go-to resident expert for all of our raving fans’ automotive repair needs in the state of Maryland. We will empower and grow our employees to be loyal, lifelong family members and embrace the “Nealey Way.” Nealey Auto Service will be a household name.